LTIMindtree – Cisco Partnership
LTIMindtree is a Strategic Partner for Cisco and has as a 360-degree relationship. Collaboration with Cisco enables us to deliver next-gen IT solutions and services to our customers by leveraging various Cisco architectures. LTIMindtree leverages the Cisco partnership in initiatives for Software Defined Networking, Data Center Transformation, Security, Unified Communication, IoT, and Smart City projects. LTIMindtree has a large pool of Cisco-certified engineers and architects, working closely with our customers in delivering business outcomes. We have capabilities concerning the design, implementation, support, and maintenance of Cisco architecture.
L & T leverages Cisco solutions extensively across Smart City projects, government, defense, and other verticals and is one of the largest Cisco customers. LTIMindtree internal IT is powered by Cisco solutions across networking, collaboration, and security.
We started our journey with Cisco in 2017 as a registered partner and got elevated to Premier partner in 2018 and attained the highest level of Partnership,i.e., Gold Partnership in 2022. We have ICPA or Reseller agreements in India, US and Sweden.
LTIMindtree has achieved advanced specializations in the following areas:
- Enterprise Network
- Data Center
LTIMindtree’s SD-Branch solutions from Cisco provide a unique combination of virtualized functions running on a specialized hardware stack with central orchestration and management console.
LTIMindtree has successfully helped many global enterprises to simplify their branch infrastructure, increase branch security and optimize IT operations and cost management.
LTIMindtree provides consulting, design, implementation, and management of SD-Branch virtualized components, including:
- Router for SD-WAN with LAN, WAN, GE, LTE / 5G
- NG Firewall with Threat Protection and AMP
- Wireless controller
Software Defined Datacenter
LTIMindtree’s SDDC solutions from Cisco consist of:
- Centralized Management
- Automation and Policy Consistency
- Multicloud Networking and Acceleration
- Embrace Zero-Trust Network Security
LTIMindtree’s SDDC solutions from Cisco also support:
- Multi-site Management and
- Ready-to-use networking for Containers and Kubernetes
LTIMindtree provides assessment, consulting, design, and implementation for traditional and multi-cloud networks
LTIMindtree’s Unified Communication solutions bring together voice, messaging, video, and desktop applications to enable companies to quickly adapt to market changes, increase productivity, improve competitive advantage, and deliver a rich-media experience across any workspace.
LTIMindtree provides design, integration, testing, and managing CISCO services for the below components of the UC Family.
The components of UC are:
- Communication: Voice, video, and data
- Messaging: Voice, email, video, and IM
- Conferencing: Online, audio, and video
- Application Integration: Microsoft Office and CRM
- Presence: IP Phone, desktop clients, and call connectors
- Common user experience: Desktop, phone, and mobility
- Contact Center: UCCE and UCCX
LTI Canvas + Cisco Platforms deliver an autonomous, secure, cognitive, and automated engineering experience.
- LTI Canvas + SecureX – Automated infra provisioning, embedded Security, and contextual collaboration and Security across network, endpoints, cloud, and applications.
- LTI Canvas + Webex – Team productivity by collating, correlating, and deriving insights across DevOps lifecycle and collaboration solution that keeps people and teamwork connected anytime, anywhere.
- LTI Canvas + AppDynamics – Instrumenting Chaos Engineering and observability for application hardening and APM tools that monitor application infrastructure and code-level visibility
Network Data + Security
Empowering Workforce through Black Belt academy
LTIMindtree has adopted Cisco Black Belt Program to empower its workforce with Cisco’s latest technologies. Black Belt Academy helps Cisco partners and distribution in selling, deploying, troubleshooting, and renewing the latest technology and software solutions with enablement tools and programs required for back-end operations to assist our joint customers better. Only Cisco partners with a CCO ID can access Black Belt training. Black Belt Academy consolidates all architecture trainings and structures it by role so that partner enablement content can be accessed in one place. Academy trainings cater to various roles, including pre-sales, sales, deployment, troubleshooting, customer experience, and marketing. Trainings are provided in a simplified three-step framework to ease the journey to becoming proficient in Cisco solutions.
350+ resources are certified in Cisco technologies currently. Also, 500+ trainings from Black Belt academy were consumed by LTIMindtree members in FY22.
LTIMindtree achieves Cisco’s Gold Partnership
LTIMindtree achieves Cisco’s Customer Experience (CX) Specialization
What is CX Specialization?
CX (Customer Experience) specialization helps partners create a consistent customer success practice based on the Cisco customer experience lifecycle.
It helps develop new skill sets to drive recurring revenue and build a sustainable lifecycle practice. This specialization opens new opportunities for us to interact with customers, create value, and impact customer business outcomes.
Why CX Specialization?
Customers are increasingly moving to software as a service (SaaS) and recurring offers, requiring them to work with trusted providers. This makes a focus on customer experience critical to our success. It also presents a tremendous opportunity to deliver value-added Cisco platform services after the initial purchase. With this specialization, we can:
- Differentiate with new Lifecycle offers
- Deliver new managed services
- Increase product expansion
- Improve renewal rates
Why it is important?
We need CX specialization to sustain our Gold tier status with Cisco. Some of the benefits are:
- Higher discounts
- Higher rebates
- Eligibility for additional incentive programs and sales motions
- Qualification in deals where Gold Tier is a mandatory requirement
- Improved visibility within Cisco Ecosystem
Awards and Recognitions
Partner of The Year Award, IT & Ops 2020
Visionary Company Award, Cisco Connect – India 2020
Public Sector Partner Of The Year Award, India 2018
MSI Partner Of The Year Award, India & SAARC 2017
Migration to a Software-Defined WAN Branch Office Solution
A leading US-based insurance service provider spread across North America.
SD-WAN Consulting, Implementation and Architecture Solution
A leading US-based power service provider spread across North America with 4 DCs, 80+ plant locations, and cloud presence in four regions.